NCKDSS Funding Assistance

Funding assistance can only be requested by the parent, guardian or case worker of the individual with Down Syndrome. After filling out the form, hit Submit, and the information will be sent directly to all NCKDSS board members via email. If you have any questions, send an email to Thank you.

Click here for details about the Grant Program